|Click Here to Buy Bio-Clean|
The economical and affordable Bio-Clean product sold online. Bio-Clean is a special blend of natural bacteria and enzymes that digests only dead organic waste like grease, hair, paper, food particles, cotton, and blood. Each can of Bio-Clean contains about 100 treatments. Bio-Clean is safe for people, plumbing, and the environment. Use Bio-Clean in any sewer or drain pipe since it will not harm them. Bio-Clean will not produce heat, fumes, or boiling liquids like chemical drain cleaners can.
• Totally blocked pipe: Get the drain to take water using plunger or cable. Then follow instructions on label. If it cannot be cabled, add 1 Tbsp. in 1 pint of water each day. Use a plunger daily. Since the bacteria must eat through the length of the blockage this could take days or even weeks (but that’s better than replacing your pipes!).
• If extended treatment and plunging don’t restore full flow, some inorganic matter (e.g. toy, glass, toothbrush, bobby pins) is in the line and will have to be removed manually.
• When garbage disposal, dishwasher, or washing machine is connected to septic: One Tbsp. of Bio-Clean in 1 pint water should be added each WEEK to each of these drains.
• Very hard water causes slime in toilet tanks. To eliminate, add 2 Tbsp. as needed. Do not flush for several hours.
GARBAGE DISPOSAL ODORS
Mix 1 tablespoon Bio-Clean with 1 pint water. Turn on disposal. Dump mixture in and quickly turn off disposal. Do not use for several hours. Repeat as needed.
SEPTIC TANKS, CESSPOOLS
From the chart below determine the amount of Bio-Clean for your tank. Each week for four weeks, add product to the toilet and flush.
Tank Size Amt. Bio-Clean
500 gallon 1/2 can
1.000 gallon 1 can
1,500 gallon 1-1/2 cans
Cesspools: Double the amount or Bio-Clean
Add 1 cup of Bio-Clean monthly. Pour product into toilet and flush.
• If you have backups, ponding, or odors you may need to pump BEFORE adding Bio-Clean. Check your tank. If it has a hard crust more than six inches thick OR more than 12 inches build-up on the bottom, pump first. Break up crusts less than six inches and slosh initial treatment over the top.
• Wait 2 – 3 weeks after each pumping before adding product.
• Many household products kill the bacteria your system MUST HAVE. Using biodegradable cleaners helps your tank/cesspool work better.
CAT BOX ODORS. RV·S. BOATS AND OUTHOUSES
Cat liner boxes: Sprinkle 1/8″ Bio-Clean in bottom of pan. Add liner. Sprinkle another 1/8″ on top. Add more as needed.
Motor Homes, Boats: After first use of facilities, sprinkle 1 Tbsp. into the toilet (2 Tbsp. For 3 or more people). This will last until tank is full (up to 5 days). If an odor is noticed before dumping occurs, an additional 1 Tbsp. may be used.
Outhouses (Residential): Mix 1 cup of Bio-Clean in 1 gallon water. Pour over the waste using a sprinkling can. Keep waste wet by spraying periodically with clear water. Treat once a month with 1/2 cup of Bio-Clean in 1/2 gallon of water.
Bioclean is a special blend of natural bacteria and enzymes that digests only dead organic waste like grease, hair, paper, food particles, cotton, and blood. Each can of Bioclean contains about 100 treatments which equates to about 60 cents per treatment. One 2 pound can will treat a 1,000 gallon septic tank. Bioclean is safe for people, plumbing, and the environment. You can use Bioclean in any sewer or drain pipe since it will not harm them and it will not produce heat, fumes, or boiling liquids like chemical drain cleaners can. The effectiveness of Bioclean is unmatched. Within an hour after pouring the bacteria into the drain, the bacteria begin to eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the sides and top of the drain pipe. This is their natural food. They digest the waste and spread throughout your system, cleaning it completely. Bioclean can be used in all drains and sewer pipes including: Kitchen Sinks, Lavatories, Bath tubs, Showers, Floor drains, Laundry drains, Septic tanks and drain fields, Garbage disposal odors, Grease traps, Sewage ejector sumps, Outdoor outhouses and cesspools, R.V. & boat holding tanks, Lift Stations, and Cat Litter Boxes.